1. I believe our neighborhood must have the widest sidewalks of any city.
2. I'm not sure why I shovel them when everyone walks on the street anyway.
3. For some reason I had the song "How Deep the Father's Love for Us" in my head this morning while I was shoveling.
4. I should have written myself a note a month ago to take the snowblower in for a tune-up when I thought of it. Living on a corner lot is not fun with several inches of snow on two sidewalks (plus a driveway) without a snowblower.
5. Still, shoveling is good exercise.
6. I've had a sick 8-year old this weekend (just a fever and fatigue)--I'm sad we can't be outside playing.
7. If Monty Python taught me anything, it's to always look on the bright side of life...I love the beauty of a heavy snowfall.