8/03/2013

A Little Self-Promotion

If you haven't checked out a copy of my book, Cultural Enslavement: Breaking Free into Abundant Living, please be sure to pick up a copy. In the book I look at how we become enslaved by the ethos of our culture--not through anything inherently bad, but through things that take our focus off our walk with Christ. I also look at ways we can counteract that enslavement and find a more abundant life in Jesus.

The book is available through the following places:
The book includes discussion questions for personal reflection as well as for use in small groups, Sunday school classes, and book clubs. Be sure to leave feedback on any of the retailers websites if you like the book (if you don't like it, then just hide that from my fragile ego--only joking). I do appreciate any word-of-mouth promotion I can get. Thanks!


No comments: