3/27/2008

It's Snowing

I share this for you Midwesterners. It's snowing here. A nice, light snowfall with big flakes (or clusters of--I saw some larger than a quarter). We haven't seen snow since sometime in January I believe. And I've seen a few people in shorts this past week. Our weather doesn't vary as much as the Midwest. Our winter hovered right around freezing most of the time. Spring started several weeks ago (at least flowers were in bloom then, and trees were budding) and will last quite a while. And the summer tends to be short, with not many very hot days.

Nothing's accumulating at this point, but I'll post pictures if it does.

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

We got several inches of snow today...and it was falling as it was time to head to work....an hour later I arrived...and we all said the roads were the worst they'd been on our drives to work all winter! Yikes!