4/24/2008

Up to Our Ears in Boxes

Our house is quickly getting overtaken with boxes. It has been slowly piling up for a few weeks now. But it's getting more and more as we get closer to moving date. We pick up the truck on Monday--hopefully we 'll be leaving early Tuesday morning. We're getting close to having an apartment to move into--still working on a job, but there's hope. On one level, I'm ready to move on: ready to get on our journey through recovery, ready to be a little closer to family, ready to leave some things behind me.

But I'm going to miss this place as well. We've developed some really good friendships (and I wish I had invested more in them). And we'll definitely miss the scenery as well. There's something almost religious about the mountains and the ocean.
And so another journey is about to begin. And I'm very grateful for all those who are going down this road with us. The support is much appreciated.

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

My support is with you 100%! I can't wait to have you all closer, and I'm definitely praying you through the goodbyes and the trip and for the details to be worked on the other end. Yay God for hope!