10/10/2008

Autumn in the (St. Louis) Park

I've been trying to soak in these nice Autumn days as much as possible (though I could do a lot more soaking if I pushed things at home and forced the boys out a little more).

Yes, it's good exercise to get out and walk and play. And it's good for the boys. And we have fun together.

But the main reason I'm trying to take advantage of the weather right now is because I feel it's probably the last chance to get to know some of the people in the neighborhood (wasn't that a Sesame Street song?) until next Spring. Not that we've developed strong friendships yet, but it's nice to walk down the street and be able to wave to people and know a few by name. And it's especially fun when the boys have other kids that they're excited to play with at the park.

No comments: