6/25/2008

It's Hot

I turned on the air conditioner today for the first time this summer. It was around 90 all day--and I don't think it's going to cool down much tonight.

When Beth got home from work (which was a bit late because she had training in St. Paul and the traffic coming back was heavy), we headed over to Lake Calhoun for a picnic and some time at the beach. There were actually parking spaces . . . and the beach wasn't as full as I expected. I guess it wasn't the prime time for being at the beach, but it was hot enough to enjoy it. And we didn't mind a little less traffic. Still, has modesty gone out the window?

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a bit cooler. I don't think that's in the forecast, though.

1 comment:

Alaina Beth said...

Yes, sadly, modesty has gone out the window. Everywhere. Even church. Frustration.